Visitors to Kadina are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and gardens.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kadina
Places to visit in the larger region include Cooper Cove Marina, Wallaroo Golf Course, and Wallaroo Heritage and Nautical Museum. You'll also find Moonta Mines Railway and Museum and Miner's Cottage in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Kadina Gateway Motor Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Kadina
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 55°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Kadina is 0.47 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F