Visiting Kadavu Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Kadavu Island has to offer including its coral reefs. The quaint and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Kadavu Island
- The closest major airport is in Kadavu (KDV-Vunisea) 4.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kadavu Island
The city's natural beauty is on display at Vunisea Beach, Matana Beach, and Southern Islands. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Vunisea Dock and Waisalima Beach.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Matava - Fiji...Untouched - This 3.5-star resort features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
Dressing for Kadavu Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 66°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Kadavu Island gets about 71.22 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 65°F