Search Julia Creek, Queensland Hotels from AU$140
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Check Julia Creek hotel prices
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Julia CreekView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Sightseeing and Staying in Julia Creek
A favorite place to visit in the city is Julia Creek Visitor Information Centre.
Getting Around Julia Creek
To explore the surrounding area, jump aboard a train at Julia Creek Station or Oorindi Station.
Dressing for Julia Creek
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 100°F and the nighttime average to be 68°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 100°F during the day and 64°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Julia Creek is 0.83 inches
- Hottest months are usually December and November with an average temperature of 99°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 50°F