- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Johannesburg (JNB-O.R. Tambo Intl.)
- 2 min drive
- Kempton Park Golf Club
- 4 min drive
- Emperors Palace Casino
- 5 min drive
- International Terminal Duty Free Mall
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
In the business district and near a metro station, City Lodge Hotel at OR Tambo International Airport is in an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Nelson Mandela Square and Mall of Africa are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Gillooly's Farm and Rhodes Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Johannesburg Stadium, or consider a night out at POPArt Theatre.
- Kempton Park Golf Club - 4 min drive
- Emperors Palace Casino - 5 min drive
- Festival Mall - 5 min drive
- Wild Waters - Boksburg - 8 min drive
- International Terminal Duty Free Mall - 8 min drive
- Rhodesfield Station - 10 min drive
- Johannesburg Park Station - 29 min drive
- Johannesburg (JNB-O.R. Tambo Intl.) - 2 min drive
About this property
City Lodge Hotel at OR Tambo International Airport
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ZAR 165 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: ZAR 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This was a great hotel to spend our layover. We wish we could have stayed until breakfast the next day, but since we only had a few hours, we were able to relax and unwind. Staying here worked out better than an airport lounge because it’s in the airport and you can shower and rest in your own space. I’m sure we’ll be back!