Search Innsbruck, Tyrol Hotels from AU$124
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
History buffs will enjoy exploring Innsbruck, and visitors give high marks for the ski areas, magnificent mountain views, and shopping. Tourists who journey to this walkable city can discover its cafés, museums, and sporting events. Top sights in the city include Galerie im Taxispalais, Tyrolean Provincial Museum, and Golden Roof.
- There are 278 hotels and other accommodations in Innsbruck
- The closest major airport is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten) 3.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Innsbruck
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Galerie im Taxispalais, Tyrolean Provincial Museum, and Imperial Palace. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Golden Roof, Court Church, and Cathedral of St. James. The mountain views and hiking trails highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Hofgarten Park, Lake Baggersee, and Mutterer Alm Cable Car.
In Innsbruck, you'll be able to select from 278 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Princess Bergfrieden - This 3-star hotel features an indoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- Parkhotel - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Alte & neue Mühle - This 4-star hotel features a golf course, ski slopes, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Other top sights in Innsbruck include Bergisel Ski Jump and Swarowski Crystal Worlds. Popular places to see outside the city include Garmisch-Partenkirchen Ski Resort, located 19.8 mi (31.9 from the heart of the city, and Ettal Abbey, which is 25.2 mi (40.6 away.
Getting Around Innsbruck
If you want to journey outside of the area, ride aboard a train from Innsbruck Central Station, Innsbruck West Station, or Innsbruck Hötting Station. Innsbruck may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Innsbruck
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- Average annual rainfall for Innsbruck is 33.82 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 23°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Innsbruck?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Innsbruck, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Innsbruck?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Innsbruck?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Innsbruck?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Innsbruck?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Innsbruck?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Innsbruck?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Innsbruck?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Innsbruck?
What's the best golf hotel in Innsbruck?
Recent Reviews in Innsbruck
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Innsbruck airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Innsbruck?
- Where to stay near top Innsbruck attractions?
- More accommodation types in Innsbruck
- What kind of hotels are in Innsbruck?
- Which hotel chains are in Innsbruck?
- What are the most popular hotels in Innsbruck?
- Are there hotels near Innsbruck?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends