Travelers to Iloilo give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its bars.
- There are 42 hotels and other accommodations in Iloilo
- The closest major airport is in Iloilo (ILO-Iloilo Intl.) 3.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Bacolod (BCD-New Bacolod - Silay) 57.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Iloilo
Notable city landmarks like Jaro Cathedral and The Molo Mansion might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Gigante Island and Agho Island exemplify the city's natural beauty. Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to SM City Iloilo and Plazuela de Iloilo.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 42 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Iloilo. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Aurora 2013 Guest House - This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Urban Sands Iloilo Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Iloilo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 75°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 76°F at night
- About 1.97 inches of rain falls on Iloilo each year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 75°F