Visitors can enjoy all that Ibadan has to offer including the zoo, university setting, and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, art, and museums. In Ibadan, there are 11 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ibadan
The university setting is a highlight of the city and University of Ibadan is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lekan Salami Stadium and Liberty Stadium.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Ibadan. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Owu Crown Hotel is 3.2 mi from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Ibadan features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Adis Hotels Ibadan is located within 1.2 mi of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Ibadan can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Super K Hotels is located 3.4 mi from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Ibadan can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Ibadan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 74°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- Ibadan gets about 68.27 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 73°F