Overview of Island Shangri-La
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Deluxe Peak View King Room
Deluxe Peak View Twin Room
Deluxe Harbour View King Room
Deluxe Harbour View Twin Room
Horizon, Room, 1 Double Bed, Harbour View
Horizon, Room, 2 Double Beds, Harbour View
Horizon, Room, 1 Double Bed
Horizon, Room, 2 Double Beds
Executive Suite with Horizon Club Lounge Access
Harbour View Suite with Horizon Club Lounge Access
Executive Suite, 2 Single Beds
Suite, 2 Single Beds, Harbour View
About this area
In the city centre, Island Shangri-La is in Hong Kong's Central neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Hong Kong Arts Centre and Madame Tussauds are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal. Travelling with kids? Don't miss The Peak Tram and Ocean Park.
- Pacific Place - 5 min walk
- Hong Kong Park - 6 min walk
- Lan Kwai Fong - 15 min walk
- Wan Chai Road - 16 min walk
- Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre - 18 min walk
- Hong Kong Station - 6 min drive
- Hong Kong Admiralty Station - 10 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 32 min drive
- Restaurant Petrus — 1 min walk
- Cafe TOO — 1 min walk
- Lock Cha Tea House - 3 min walk
- L16 Cafe and Bar - 3 min walk
- Dim Sum Library - 4 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Guests who book breakfast-inclusive rate plans will receive breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 children age 5 and younger. Additional children under age 5 and children 6-11 years old will receive 50% off the adult buffet breakfast price.
- The guest checking in must be the same guest who booked the reservation, and the name on the ID must match the name on the booking. The property reserves the right to refuse name changes on reservations.
Renovations and closures
- Selected guestrooms
- Dining venue
- Swimming pool
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HKD 660.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 371.8 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 1150 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 500 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 660.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Island Shangri-La Hotel Hong Kong
- Island Shangri-La Hotel
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong
- Island Shangri-La
- Island Shangri La Hotel
- Hotel Island Shangri La
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort