Visitors to Hay are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and spas. In Hay, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hay
The city's cultural venues include Dunera Museum and Hay Gaol Museum. Additionally, you might want to add Hay Heritage Walk to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Hay. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Saltbush Motor Inn - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a computer station, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Highway Inn Motel - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and overall value at this motel. With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Nicholas Royal Motel - This 3.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Hay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 90°F and the nighttime average to be 54°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 46°F at night
- About 0.71 inches of rain falls on Hay each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 38°F