- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Glenwood Hot Springs
- 4 min walk
- Glenwood Springs Center For The Arts
- 8 min walk
- The pullman food&drink
- 1 min walk
- Juicy Lucy's Steakhouse
- 1 min walk
- Vail, CO (EGE-Eagle County Regional)
- 34 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
The Hotel Denver is located on a river and in a walkable area with great shopping. Iron Mountain Hot Springs is worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Glenwood Hot Springs and Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park.
- Glenwood Hot Springs - 4 min walk
- Frontier Historical Museum - 7 min walk
- Glenwood Springs Center For The Arts - 8 min walk
- Yampah Spa and Vapor Caves - 8 min walk
- Red Mountain Trail - 13 min walk
- Glenwood Springs Station - 1 min walk
- Vail, CO (EGE-Eagle County Regional) - 34 min drive
- Glenwood Canyon Brewing — 1 min walk
- Riverblend Coffee — 1 min walk
- The pullman food&drink - 1 min walk
- Juicy Lucy's Steakhouse - 1 min walk
- Glenwood Canyon Brewpub - 1 min walk
About this property
The Hotel Denver
Food and drink
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Hotel Denver Glenwood Springs
- Denver Glenwood Springs