Visiting Gibraltar (all)
Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Gibraltar (all), though many visitors give high marks for the bars and restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its tours and shopping.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Gibraltar (all)
- Closest major airport is in Gibraltar (GIB) 1.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gibraltar (all)
Notable for its historic sites, the city's landmarks including Gibraltar War Memorial, Cathedral of the Holy Trinity, and Tower of Homage. The natural setting of the seaside is picturesque, and places to visit include Rock of Gibraltar, Sandy Bay, and St Michael's Cave. With 9 hotels and other lodging options available in Gibraltar (all), you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate.
- Sunborn Gibraltar - Amenities at this 5-star hotel include a casino and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfy beds.
- The Rock Hotel - Amenities at this 4-star hotel include free breakfast and a restaurant. Our customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- The Caleta Hotel Health, Beauty & Conference Centre - Amenities at this 4-star hotel include 2 restaurants and free WiFi. Visitors love its clean and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Gibraltar (all)
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 52°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October–December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.75 inches of rain falls on Gibraltar (all) each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 82°F while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 53°F