Sea West is located in the small village of Gerroa just over 90 minutes from Sydney. Gerroa is located on a headland and this property faces west so in the summer time the view is spectacular as the sun sets over the waters of Seven Mile Beach.
SeaWest is a relaxed comfortable contempory pet friendly beach house, with a large front deck which takes full advantage of views over Seven Mile Beach to Coolangatta Mountain. You will feel instantly relaxed as soon as you arrive!
The large open plan living area flows through to a fully equipped new kitchen with all european applicances. The main bedroom features a king size bed and new ensuite bathroom with bath and separate shower, plus 2 other bedrooms to comfortably accommodate 6 people.
• Open plan living area
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven & microwave
• Outdoor table & chairs
• 3 bedrooms 1 King bed, 1 super king bed(or 2 king single beds) & 1 queen bed
• 2 Bathrooms (1 ensuite)
• Quantity linen, quilts, blankets,pillows,& towels
• 3 TV’s & DVD players with surround sound in living area (ipod connection)
• Ceiling fans
• Thermostatically controlled heating
• Washing machine, clothes dryer, iron & board
• Disabled access from back doors
Small dogs (under 12kg) are permitted.
SeaWest is completely fenced, with large front and back garden.
Easy access to Seven Mile beach via walkway directly opposite
Check in time is 2.00pm
Check out time is 10.00am
Enjoy the South Coast of NSW and within easy reach of Gerroa are the towns of Gerringong, Kiama and Berry. Berry has many curio shops, restaurants and a thriving town centre. Gerringong is a local town with surfing, bowls and golf. it also houses the local surf shop and supermarket.
Located within half an hours travel time are several bush walks, wineries and more beaches or travel over to Kangaroo Valley for some canoeing or shopping