Visitors can enjoy all that Gaborone has to offer including the cafés, live music, and churches. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its entertainment choices.
- There are 56 hotels and other accommodations in Gaborone
- The closest major airport is in Gaborone (GBE-Sir Seretse Khama Intl.) 13.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gaborone
The city's cultural venues include National Museum and Gaborone Natural History Museum. The picturesque setting of Gaborone Dam and Mokolodi Nature Reserve exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Game City Mall and Gaborone Government Enclave.
In Gaborone, you'll be able to select from 56 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are a few places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Peermont Metcourt Inn at The Grand Palm Resort is 2.2 mi from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Gaborone can enjoy access to a casino and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Masa Square Hotel is located 2.2 mi from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Gaborone can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Peermont Walmont - Gaborone is located within 2.1 mi of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Gaborone can enjoy access to a casino and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Gaborone
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 54°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 33°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 52°F at night
- Gaborone gets about 15.04 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually November and February with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are June and July with an average of 35°F