Visitors can enjoy all that Fuzhou has to offer including the mountain views, temples, and football games. In Fuzhou, there are 158 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Fuzhou (FOC-Changle Intl.) 39.1 from the city center. The next closest is in Matsu Nangen (LZN) 69.3 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fuzhou
The city's natural beauty is on display at the Minjiang River, Fuzhou Wanglongtai Park, and Fuzhou Chating Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Yanfu Former Residence and Tomb and Yanfu Cemetery.
In Fuzhou, you'll be able to select from 158 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find a few places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Jinjiang Inn Fuzhou Cangshan Olympic Sports Centre is located in central Fuzhou. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Fuzhou can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with WiFi.
- Hyatt Regency Fuzhou Cangshan is 2.7 mi from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Fuzhou can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Crowne Plaza Fuzhou Riverside is located within 4.4 mi of the city center. This 4.5-star hotel in Fuzhou features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its room size.
Dressing for Fuzhou
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 48°F as the nighttime average
- Fuzhou gets about 52.28 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F