Families will find kid-friendly activities in Flic-en-Flac, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Top sights around the area include Flic-en-Flac Beach, Tamarind Falls, and Caudan Waterfront.
- There are 77 hotels and other accommodations in Flic-en-Flac
- The closest major airport is in Mahebourg (MRU-Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Intl.) 36.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Flic-en-Flac
Favorite family attractions include Casela World of Adventures and Casela Nature and Leisure Park. The beaches and sunsets exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Flic-en-Flac Beach and Tamarin Bay. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cascavelle Shopping Mall and Tamarina Golf Club.
In Flic-en-Flac, you'll be able to select from 77 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Cap Ouest by Horizon Holidays - Guests who stay at this 4-star apartment in Wolmar can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- VillaSun - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and beach locale at this apartment. This 4-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Maradiva Villas Resort & Spa - Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Wolmar can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private plunge pool. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Top places to see outside the city include Tamarind Falls, located 7.9 mi (12.7 from the heart of the city, and Caudan Waterfront, which is 11.5 mi (18.5 away.
Dressing for Flic-en-Flac
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 65°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 67°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Flic-en-Flac is 1.22 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while September and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 65°F