Search Fitzroy Crossing, Western Australia Hotels from AU$105
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Fitzroy Crossing hotel prices
Visiting Fitzroy Crossing
Visitors can enjoy all that Fitzroy Crossing has to offer including its museums. Those planning a visit to the city can also explore places around the area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fitzroy Crossing
A favorite place to visit in the city is Dr Sawfish. Additionally, you'll find Geikie Gorge National Park in the area.
Dressing for Fitzroy Crossing
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 98°F and the nighttime average to be 71°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 97°F during the day and 59°F at night
- July through September averages 100°F during the day and 65°F at night
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Fitzroy Crossing each year
- Hottest months are usually November and December with an average temperature of 99°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 59°F