Visiting Ein Tzurim
Those visiting Ein Tzurim will find plenty to explore and enjoy. The closest major airport is in Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) 36.9 from the city center. The next closest is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov) 46.3 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ein Tzurim
Places to visit in the area include Eye of the Sun, Ashdod MonArt Arts Centre, and Corinne Mamane Museum of Philistine Culture.
Dressing for Ein Tzurim
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 51°F as the nighttime average
- Ein Tzurim gets about 20.91 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F