- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We arrived at the holiday inn and from the outside it looked lovely and the reviews were outstanding. Our room was freezing. We asked how to turned up or turn on the heating, to the response that our heating had broken and we will get you some space heaters. We did not sleep as our room was so cold. We have a child who is ill with a heart condition and we just couldnt get her warm. The heaters were dirty. The socket on the wall was hanging off the wall. They advertise 24hour room service. This closes at 9pm, with no facilites to get anything to eat. The hairdryer in our room was broken. They made no attempt to apologise or try and rectify the situation. Pllease think twice before using this hotel.