- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
Overview of Sheraton Mall of the Emirates Hotel, Dubai
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Classic Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Classic Room, 2 Single Beds, City View
Superior Room, 2 Single Beds, City View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, View
Club Room, 1 King Bed, View
Junior Suite, 1 Bedroom
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom, Business Lounge Access
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access
Royal Suite, 1 Bedroom, Business Lounge Access
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, View
Club Room, 2 Single Beds, View
About this area
In the city centre, Sheraton Mall of the Emirates Hotel, Dubai is in Dubai's Al Barsha neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Burj Khalifa and Dubai Fountain are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ski Dubai and Burj Al Arab. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Dubai Autodrome or Dubai Sports City. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Mall of the Emirates - 4 min walk
- Ski Dubai - 4 min walk
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah - 5 min drive
- Burj Al Arab - 6 min drive
- Wild Wadi Water Park - 6 min drive
- Mall of the Emirates Station - 7 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- Vantage – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available. Open 24 hours.
- Link@Sheraton Cafe – Café offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
- Sanctuary – Poolside rooftop bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Besh Turkish Kitchen – Al fresco dining restaurant offering Turkish cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Sheraton Mall of the Emirates Hotel, Dubai
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 150.0 per stay.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 128 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AED 50 per day (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 150.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sheraton Dubai Mall Emirates Hotel
- Sheraton Emirates Hotel
- Sheraton Dubai Mall Emirates
- Sheraton Emirates
- Pullman Dubai Mall Of The Emirates Hotel Dubai
- Sheraton Mall Emirates Hotel Dubai
- Sheraton Mall Emirates Hotel
- Sheraton Mall Emirates Dubai
- Sheraton Mall Emirates
- Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel
- Disliked: Staff & service
Location is good next to a mall and metro so easy access to areas and main reason i booked.