Visiting Dolan Springs
Visitors can enjoy all that Dolan Springs has to offer including its local tours. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Dolan Springs
- The closest major airport is in Laughlin, NV (IFP-Laughlin - Bullhead Intl.) 50.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Kingman, AZ (IGM) 53 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dolan Springs
Favorite places to visit in the city include Dolan Springs Baptist Church, Our Lady of the Desert Mission, and Dolan Springs Municipal Building. Additionally, you'll find Lake Mohave in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Dolan Springs
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 95°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 96°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- About 9.37 inches of rain falls on Dolan Springs each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F