Visiting Dampier Peninsula
Visitors can enjoy all that Dampier Peninsula has to offer including the safari tours, local tours, and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its restaurants. In Dampier Peninsula, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Dampier Peninsula
Favorite places to visit in the city include One Arm Point, Cape Leveque, and Swan Island. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Dampier Peninsula, you might not find the perfect place to stay in the city center, but below are lodging choices around the area.
- Cygnet Bay Pearls is 35.9 mi from central Dampier Peninsula. This 3.5-star farm stay in Dampier Peninsula features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Kooljaman is located 38.1 mi from the heart of Dampier Peninsula. This 2.5-star hotel in Dampier Peninsula features a restaurant, free parking, and a terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Spinifex Hotel is 58.7 mi from the center of Dampier Peninsula. This 3.5-star aparthotel in Derby features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Dampier Peninsula
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 96°F and the nighttime average to be 75°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 96°F during the day and 59°F at night
- July through September averages 97°F during the day and 70°F at night
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Dampier Peninsula each year
- Hottest months are usually November and October with an average temperature of 97°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 60°F