Visitors can enjoy all that Cunnamulla has to offer including the bars, local tours, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its art. In Cunnamulla, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cunnamulla
Favorite places to visit in the city include Ooralea Racecourse, War Memorial, and Cunnamulla Fella Centre. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation to Cunnamulla, you can choose from the following hotels and lodging choices within 5 miles of the city center.
- Warrego Hotel Motel Cunnamulla is located 2 mi from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star motel in Cunnamulla can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- Club Boutique Hotel Cunnamulla is 2 mi from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Cunnamulla can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Billabong Hotel Motel is located within 1.3 mi of the city center. This 3-star motel in Cunnamulla features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Cunnamulla
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 96°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 96°F during the day and 56°F at night
- About 15.39 inches of rain falls on Cunnamulla each year
- Hottest months are usually December and January with an average temperature of 95°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 43°F