Search Corryong, Victoria Hotels from AU$105
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Corryong has to offer including the mountain views, bars, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and restaurants.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Corryong
- The closest major airport is in Albury, NSW (ABX) 86.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Corryong
Favorite places to visit in the city include Corryong Golf Course, Corryong Visitor Information Centre, and Man from Snowy River Museum. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mountain View Motel Corryong - This 3.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Corryong
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 32°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Corryong is 25.98 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F