Search Coleraine, Northern Ireland Hotels from AU$124
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Coleraine are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its golf courses. A top sight in the area is Giant's Causeway.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Coleraine
- The closest major airport is in Londonderry (LDY-City of Derry) 30.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.) 52.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Coleraine
The countryside and gardens exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Portstewart Strand and Castlerock Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Causeway Speciality Market and Hezlett House.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Coleraine. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Crowfield House - This 5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Agivey Lodge - Our customers like the breakfast at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Brown Trout Golf & Country Inn - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
A popular place to see outside the city is Giant's Causeway, located 15.1 mi (24.3 from the city center.
Dressing for Coleraine
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 64°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Coleraine each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 64°F, while March and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Coleraine?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Coleraine, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Coleraine?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Coleraine?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Coleraine?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Coleraine?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Coleraine?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Coleraine?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Coleraine?
Recent Reviews in Coleraine
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Coleraine airport?
- Where to stay near top Coleraine attractions?
- More accommodation types in Coleraine
- Which hotel chains are in Coleraine?
- What are the most popular hotels in Coleraine?
- Are there hotels near Coleraine?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends