- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Regency Court Motel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Classic Double Room
Classic Twin Room
About this area
Located in Cobram, Regency Court Motel is in the business district. Cobram Barooga Golf Course and The Big Strawberry are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Murray Valley National Park and Barooga Botanical Gardens.
- Cobram Showgrounds - 8 min walk
- Barooga Botanical Gardens - 5 min drive
- Cobram Barooga Golf Course - 7 min drive
- The Big Strawberry - 8 min drive
- Cactus Country - 12 min drive
- Tocumwal Station - 15 min drive
- Albury, NSW (ABX) - 95 min drive
About this property
Regency Court Motel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 9:30 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 20 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 10 and AUD 25 for adults, and AUD 10 and AUD 25 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities