Overview of Deja Vu Pension
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Double Room
Family Room, 2 Bedrooms, Terrace
About this area
Deja Vu Pension is located in Cluj-Napoca. National History Museum of Transylvania and Pharmacy Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Matthias Corvinus House and Unirii Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Polyvalent Hall or Cluj Arena. Our guests appreciate the guest house's quiet location.
- Cluj Arena - 5 min walk
- Polyvalent Hall - 10 min walk
- Casino Parcul Central - 11 min walk
- Cluj Arena - 12 min walk
- Cetatuia Hill - 14 min walk
- Cluj-Napoca Station - 10 min drive
- Cluj-Napoca (CLJ) - 23 min drive
About this property
Deja Vu Pension
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 7 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 16 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 10.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 18 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds and on-site parking.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
I liked the location, walking distance to the city center in a calm residential area. The guesthouse is not in the best condition but it’s clean and we paid a fair price for what we got.