Visitors can enjoy all that Chuzhou has to offer including the mountain views, monuments, and museums. In Chuzhou, there are 20 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Chuzhou
The city's natural beauty is on display at Shiba Reservoir, Langyashan National Forest Park, and Tianchang Forest Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Langya Ancient Temple and Quanjiao Taiping Bridge.
As you plan your trip to Chuzhou, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can select from 16 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Ramada Plaza Chuzhou is 20.3 mi from the center of Chuzhou. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Chuzhou can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Mingguang Shijiyuan International Hotel is 17 mi from central Chuzhou. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Chuzhou can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Kaidi is located 20.4 mi from the heart of Chuzhou. This 3.5-star hotel in Chuzhou features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an indoor pool.
Dressing for Chuzhou
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 30°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 30°F at night
- Chuzhou gets about 26.81 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 31°F