Travelers to Charleville will find plenty to explore and enjoy. This city attracts tourists with its tucked away and walkable ambiance.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Charleville
- The closest major airport is in Charleville, QLD (CTL) 4.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Charleville
The university setting is a highlight and Charleville Cosmos Centre & Observatory is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to visit while you're here are Charleville Historic House and Charleville Golf Course. As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 4 hotels and other accommodations to pick from in Charleville.
- Charleville Motel - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests have access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Charleville Waltzing Matilda Motor Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests have access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- Hotel Corones - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and parking.
Getting Around Charleville
There are several transit options for getting around Charleville. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Charleville Station.
Dressing for Charleville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 95°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 95°F as the daytime average and 54°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Charleville is 17.87 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and January with an average temperature of 95°F while the coldest months are July and July with an average of 40°F