Visitors are sure to enjoy the restaurants in Carnarvon. The welcoming and tucked away setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Carnarvon
- The closest major airport is in Carnarvon, WA (CVQ) 0.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Carnarvon
A favorite place to visit in the city is Carnarvon War Memorial.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 2 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Carnarvon. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Carnarvon Central Apartments - With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests have access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Coral Coast Tourist Park Carnarvon - With a stay at this 4-star campground, guests have access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Carnarvon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 69°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 59°F at night
- About 7.87 inches of rain falls on Carnarvon each year
- Hottest months are usually February and March with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 53°F