Overview of Carrig Country House
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Double Room
Superior Double Room, Lake View
Double or Twin Room, Lake View
About this area
Located in Caragh, Carrig Country House is in a rural location and on the waterfront. Dooks Golf Links and Burke's Beach Riding are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Dhu Varren Garden and Kells Bay House & Gardens.
- Kerry Bog Village Museum - 8 min drive
- Wynn's Folly - 9 min drive
- Dooks Golf Links - 9 min drive
- Burke's Beach Riding - 10 min drive
- Wilma's Cheese Factory - 11 min drive
- Killarney Station - 27 min drive
- Cork (ORK) - 95 min drive
About this property
Carrig Country House
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of Europe.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children 8 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 8 are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Carrig Country House Killorglin
- Carrig Country House
- Carrig Country Killorglin
- Carrig Country
- Carrig Country House & Restaurant Ireland/Caragh Lake
- Carrig Country House Guesthouse Killorglin
- Carrig Country House Guesthouse
- Carrig House Killorglin
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Friendly and efficient staff. Glorious views and excellent cuisine. Will be recommending to anyone who wants to visit this gorgeous part of Ireland.