I have stayed at Piermonde Apartments at least 6 times in the past and have never had any complaints. This time, however, I had 2 complaints. The first is that there was no shampoo or conditioner in the shampoo and conditioned dispensers. I had to use body wash in place of them. My second complaint is that the beds only had thin top sheets on them. There were no blankets or thicker covers to keep warm and feel comfortable. My kids had to sleep with a few towels on top of them in order to keep warm. I had to use towels and pillows from the other beds in the room in order to keep warm. It was a strange state of affairs and I felt that maybe someone had started to make the room ready and just didn't finish the job. I would stay at Piermonde again, but I would check the bedrooms and bathroom before relaxing.
- Cairns Convention Centre
- 3 min walk
- Cairns Zoom and Wildlife Dome
- 4 min walk
- Reef Hotel Casino
- 5 min walk
- Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
- Cairns Convention Centre - 3 min walk
- Cairns Zoom and Wildlife Dome - 4 min walk
- Reef Hotel Casino - 5 min walk
- Reef Fleet Terminal - 8 min walk
- Cairns Night Markets - 9 min walk
- Cairns Station - 14 min walk
- Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.) - 8 min drive
About this property
Piermonde Apartments - Cairns
This smoke-free apartment building features an outdoor pool, self parking and concierge services. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include dry cleaning, laundry facilities and tour/ticket assistance. Each apartment provides a TV with a DVD player, plus a kitchen with a fridge, a hob and a microwave. Added amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, a balcony and premium bedding. Weekly housekeeping is available.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 250 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 15 per person (roundtrip)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 15.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: AUD 20 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Piermonde Apartments Cairns Apartment
- Piermonde Apartments Apartment
- Piermonde Apartments Cairns
- Piermonde Apartments
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Self-parking: AUD 15.00 per night
- Round-trip airport shuttle (surcharge) during limited hours
- Cots (infant beds): AUD 10.0 per night
- Children stay free
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds: AUD 40.0 per night
- A separate bath and shower
- Free toiletries
- DVD player
- BBQ Grill
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Housekeeping (weekly)
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Safe at front desk
- Near the ocean
- On the waterfront
- Near a metro station
- Near a train station
- In the city centre
- In the entertainment district
- 16 rooms
- 14 floors
- 1 building
- Built in 2005
Nice unit and location
This is an apartment, not a hotel, in case anyone is confused. We stayed in a 2 bed/2 bath unit that was very nice, clean, roomy. There was a balcony from the living room area as well as from the master suite. There is an in room safe as well as kitchen and washer/dryer. Cleaning service was not available for our 2 night stay. Check in was peculiar as the front desk is only open from 11-4 per the gentleman that ended up helping us (the information at the bottom of Hotels.com Piermonde apt page said "reception hours are 9 am - 5 pm Monday - Friday) . We arrived at 10 and had to grab someone's attention from the back office area. The room was not ready, but the gentleman took our luggage. We went to have breakfast and explore nearby. He called when the room was ready and our luggage was already in the room when we returned, so that was nice of him. Check out was easy, we left our keys in the dropbox; however, we had to clean the unit and take the trash out ourselves as per the instructions attached to the door of the unit. None of us have had that experience before, so that was strange. Location wise, it is about 1.5 blocks from the casino, across the street from a brewery, and very close to shopping. Restaurants are steps away. There is a grocery store about 5-10 minutes walking distance away.