Overview of Acacia Court Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Mountain View Standard
Ocean View Standard
Ocean View Deluxe
Ocean View Corner
Mountain View Deluxe
Mountain View Corner
About this area
Acacia Court Hotel is located on the waterfront and in an area with good airport proximity. Cairns Marlin Marina and Reef Fleet Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Cairns Central Shopping Centre and Cairns Night Markets. Esplanade Lagoon and Cairns Aquarium are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Scuba diving, snorkelling and rafting adventures can be found near the property.
- Cairns Base Hospital - 7 min walk
- Muddy's Playground - 14 min walk
- Cairns Aquarium - 17 min walk
- Cairns Esplanade - 19 min walk
- Cairns Performing Arts Centre - 20 min walk
- Cairns Station - 6 min drive
- Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.) - 6 min drive
About this property
Acacia Court Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 150 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 14.95 for adults and AUD 14.95 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: AUD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
.things were a bit out dated. the foyer, dining room, even some of the stand up drawers in the bedroom.