- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Royal Victoria Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Single Room
Coach House Twin
Classic Double or Twin Room
Executive Double Room
Classic Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
About this area
The Royal Victoria Hotel is located in Caernarfon. Caernarfon Castle and Menai Bridge are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Pen-y-Pass and Pyg Track. Don't miss out on a visit to GreenWood Forest Park. Scuba diving offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with mountain biking and hiking/biking trails nearby.
- Quarrymans Hospital - 8 min walk
- National Slate Museum - 11 min walk
- Zip World Penrhyn Quarry - 17 min drive
- Rhyd Ddu Path - 19 min drive
- Mount Snowdon - 30 min drive
- Snowdon Mountain Railway - 1 min walk
- Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) - 98 min drive
- Padarn — 1 min walk
- Victoria — 1 min walk
- Sports Bar - 8 min walk
- Peak Restaurant - 8 min walk
- Pantri - 8 min walk
About this property
The Royal Victoria Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Royal Victoria Hotel Caernarfon
- Royal Victoria Caernarfon
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
OK Hotel, but, the "hash browns" at our first breakfast were terrible, small mashed potato pieces bread crumbed over, absolutely terrible. Our second breakfast? We didn't have them!