- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Plage de La Baie des Tortues
- 13 min drive
- Poe Beach
- 14 min drive
- Roche Percee Beach
- 14 min drive
- Houailou (HLU)
- 90 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Bourail, Sheraton New Caledonia Deva Spa & Golf Resort is on the beach. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Musee de Bourail, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Poe Beach and Plage de La Baie des Tortues.
- Plage de La Baie des Tortues - 13 min drive
- Poe Beach - 14 min drive
- Roche Percee Beach - 14 min drive
- Musee de Bourail - 18 min drive
- Plage Vidoire - 27 min drive
- Noumea (NOU-Tontouta Intl.) - 97 min drive
- Where to eat
- Le Reef – Poolside buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Sand Beach Grill – Beachfront restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and light fare daily.
- Creek Bar – Poolside lobby lounge offering international cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Sheraton New Caledonia Deva Spa & Golf Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: XPF 3100 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 6700 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: XPF 3350.00 (one-way), (from 3 to 16 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sheraton New Caledonia Deva Resort Bourail
- Sheraton New Caledonia Deva Resort
- Sheraton New Caledonia Deva Bourail
- Sheraton New Caledonia Deva
- Sheraton New Caledonia Deva Resort And Spa Bourail
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Absolutely gorgeous! Right on a beach and golf course. Also right next to mountain bike and horse riding. Trails for walking and soft sand beach. We saw a turtle and sea snake on the beach and a crab in the nearby mangroves. There are pockets of trees and shrubs between the units, so it's very private. We watched swamp hens with their fluffy chicks from our balcony. The room was spacious and had everything we needed. The public lounge, bar and restaurant has lovely view over the pool. Very relaxing. Perfect place for a special occasion!!