Visiting Blue Bay
Visitors to Blue Bay are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its aquarium. Ile aux Cerfs Beach, Rochester Falls, and Ganga Talao are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Blue Bay
- The closest major airport is in Mahebourg (MRU-Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Intl.) 3.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Blue Bay
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Shandari Beach, Ile des Deux Cocos, and Cambuse Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Blue Bay Beach to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Blue Bay. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Shandrani Beachcomber - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Chantauvent Guesthouse - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony.
- Le Peninsula Bay Beach Resort - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with an in-room fireplace. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit in the area include Ile aux Cerfs Beach, located 13.5 mi (21.8 from the city center, and Rochester Falls, which is 13 mi (21 away.
Dressing for Blue Bay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 65°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 67°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Blue Bay each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while August and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 65°F