Visiting Bang Saphan
Visitors are sure to enjoy all Bang Saphan has to offer including its biking. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches, coffeehouses, and seafood restaurants. A top sight in the city is Wat Tang Sai Temple.
- You'll find 1144 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hua Hin
- The closest major airport is in Chumphon (CJM) 59.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bang Saphan
A couple of favorite places to visit are Wat Tang Sai Temple and Ban Krood Beach. In the area, you'll also find Koh Talu Dive Site and Ko Talu.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Bang Saphan. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bayview Beach Resort - This 3-star resort features a private beach, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Coral Hotel Bangsaphan - With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Baan Grood Arcadia Resort & Spa - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Bang Saphan
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Bang Saphan Yai Station or Bang Saphan Ban Krut Station. Bang Saphan might not have as many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Bang Saphan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 95°F, while the average at night is 78°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- About 3.15 inches of rain falls on Bang Saphan each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 70°F