Search Bang Saphan, Hua Hin Hotels from AU$40
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 7 Jun. 2020
Reviewed on 20 Jun. 2020
Visiting Bang Saphan
Visitors are sure to enjoy all Bang Saphan has to offer including its biking. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches, coffeehouses, and seafood restaurants. A top sight in the city is Wat Tang Sai Temple.
- You'll find 1144 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hua Hin
- The closest major airport is in Chumphon (CJM) 59.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bang Saphan
A couple of favorite places to visit are Wat Tang Sai Temple and Ban Krood Beach. In the area, you'll also find Koh Talu Dive Site and Ko Talu.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Bang Saphan. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bayview Beach Resort - This 3-star resort features a private beach, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Coral Hotel Bangsaphan - With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Baan Grood Arcadia Resort & Spa - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Bang Saphan
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Bang Saphan Yai Station or Bang Saphan Ban Krut Station. Bang Saphan might not have as many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Bang Saphan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 95°F, while the average at night is 78°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- About 3.15 inches of rain falls on Bang Saphan each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 70°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Bang Saphan?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bang Saphan, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Bang Saphan?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Bang Saphan?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Bang Saphan?
Recent Reviews in Bang Saphan
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Bang Saphan airport?
- Where to stay near top Bang Saphan attractions?
- More accommodation types in Bang Saphan
- Which hotel chains are in Bang Saphan?
- What are the most popular hotels in Bang Saphan?
- Are there hotels near Bang Saphan?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends