Search Ballina, County Mayo Hotels from AU$138
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Ballina, which is also known for its bars and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, monuments, and forests.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Ballina
- The closest major airport is in Knock (NOC-Ireland West) 31.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ballina
The city is notable for landmarks like Ballina Presbyterian Church, St. Muredach's Cathedral, and Humbert Monument. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ballina Arts Events Centre and Enniscrone Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Ballina. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mount Falcon Estate - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Great National Hotel Ballina - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and dining options at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Ballina Manor Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Getting Around Ballina
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Ballina Station. Ballina may not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Ballina
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ballina is 36.14 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Ballina?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ballina, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Ballina?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Ballina?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Ballina?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Ballina?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Ballina?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Ballina?
Recent Reviews in Ballina
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Ballina airport?
- Where to stay near top Ballina attractions?
- More accommodation types in Ballina
- Which hotel chains are in Ballina?
- What are the most popular hotels in Ballina?
- Are there hotels near Ballina?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends