Search Ba, Western Division Hotels from AU$62
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Ba has to offer including its restaurants. The closest major airport is in Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.) 38.8 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ba
Favorite places to visit in the city include Ba Jame Mosque, Govind Park, and Rarawai Sugar Mill.
Dressing for Ba
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ba is 1.81 inches
- December and February are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 66°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Ba?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ba, will I receive a refund?
Recent Reviews in Ba
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Ba airport?
- Where to stay near top Ba attractions?
- More accommodation types in Ba
- Which hotel chains are in Ba?
- What are the most popular hotels in Ba?
- Are there hotels near Ba?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends