Visitors can enjoy all that Ba has to offer including its restaurants. The closest major airport is in Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.) 38.8 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ba
Favorite places to visit in the city include Ba Jame Mosque, Govind Park, and Rarawai Sugar Mill.
Dressing for Ba
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ba is 1.81 inches
- December and February are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 66°F