Visitors can enjoy all that Au has to offer including its ski areas. A top sight in the area is Oberstdorf Ski Resort.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Au
- The closest major airport is in Altenrhein (ACH-St. Gallen - Altenrhein) 36.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Friedrichshafen (FDH-Friedrichshafen - Lake Constance) 52.4 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Au
A couple of favorite places to visit are Bregenzerwald Cheese Road and Damuels-Mellau-Fashina Ski Resort. Additionally, you'll find Oberstdorf Ski Resort in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Au, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 57 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are a few of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Apartments Alpenrose is located within 1.7 mi of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star apartment in Au can enjoy access to free parking and a sauna, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Krone in Au is located 1.2 mi from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Au can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with satellite TV.
Dressing for Au
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 30°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 33°F at night
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Au each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 32°F