Visiting Angeles City
Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Angeles City, and visitors give high marks for the lively bar scene and shopping. Relaxing and walkable, this city attracts tourists with its entertainment choices and casinos.
- There are 137 hotels and other accommodations in Angeles City
- The closest major airport is in Angeles City (CRK-Clark Intl.) 2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Olongapo (SFS-Subic Bay) 53 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Angeles City
The city's natural beauty is on display at Air Force City Park, Stotsenberg Park, and Bamban Falls. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to SM City Clark, Walking Street, and Clark Freeport Zone. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Salakot Arch and Bayanihan Park.
In Angeles City, there are 137 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Fields Plaza Suites Condo-hotel - Guests who stay at this 4-star aparthotel in Balibago can enjoy access to concierge services and a 24-hour front desk, along with an in-room kitchen.
- ABC Hotel - Our customers like the bar and pool at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel in Balibago features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants.
- Midori Clark Hotel and Casino - This 5-star hotel in Clark features a casino, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and convenient parking.
Dressing for Angeles City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 70°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 70°F at night
- Angeles City gets about 2.20 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 70°F