Visitors can enjoy all that Anamur has to offer including the beaches, ancient ruins, and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its monuments.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Anamur
- The closest major airport is in Gazipasa (GZP-Gazipasa - Alanya) 40.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Anamur
The city is notable for landmarks like Alakopru, Titiopolis Antique City, and Mamure Castle. The picturesque setting of Sevgi Su Park and Kosekbuku Magarasi exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Anemurium to your agenda.
As you plan for your vacation to Anamur, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 5 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are some of the places to stay in the area:
- Unluselek Hotel is located 13 mi from the heart of Anamur. With a stay at this hotel in Anamur, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Private Roof Terrace With 2 Seperate Bedrooms is 23.1 mi from central Anamur. This resort in Gazipasa features 3 outdoor pools, a private beach, and a free water park.
- Selinus Beach Club Hotel - All Inclusive is 26.2 mi from the center of Anamur. This hotel in Gazipasa features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Anamur
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Anamur gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 41°F