Visitors can enjoy all that Amizmiz has to offer including the mountain views, local tours, and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its shopping. Top sights in the area include Jamaa el Fna, Souqs, and Palais des Congres.
- You'll find 1499 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Marrakech
- The closest major airport is in Marrakech (RAK-Menara) 45.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Amizmiz
A favorite place to visit in the city is Amizmiz Square. You'll also find Lalla Takerkoust Lake and Tin Mal Mosque in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Amizmiz, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 14 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are some of the places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Maroc Lodge is located 1.3 mi from the heart of Amizmiz. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star lodge in Amizmiz can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Fairmont Royal Palm Marrakech is 3.6 mi from central Amizmiz. Guests who stay at this 4-star guesthouse in Amizmiz can enjoy access to a water park and a water park, along with free WiFi.
- Kasbah Igoudar Boutique Hotel and Spa is 22.3 mi from the center of Amizmiz. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Tameslouht can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a free stocked minibar. Our customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Amizmiz
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 94°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Amizmiz is 0.31 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 97°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 45°F