Visitors to Albion are sure to enjoy the university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and festivals.
- You'll find 25 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jackson
- The closest major airport is in Kalamazoo, MI (AZO-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek Intl.) 65.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Albion
Places to visit in the larger region include Tomac Woods Golf Course, U.S. Postal Museum, and American Museum of Magic. You'll also find Alwyn Downs Golf Club and Honolulu House in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Days Inn Albion - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds.
Getting Around Albion
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Albion Station. Albion might not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Albion
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 15°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 19°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Albion is 1.22 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 18°F