Travelers to Aitutaki give high marks for the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and relaxing setting.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Aitutaki
- The closest major airport is in Aitutaki (AIT) 2.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Aitutaki
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Ootu Beach. Top activities include snorkeling and biking, while Arutanga Harbour and Aitutaki Golf Club are sights to visit. Additionally, you'll find One Foot Island Beach in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Aitutaki. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Pacific Resort Aitutaki - Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Arutanga Tapere can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with a private balcony.
- Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this resort. With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with a private balcony.
- Paradise Cove Lodges - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Aitutaki
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 86°F and the nighttime average to be 76°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 73°F at night
- Aitutaki gets about 1.89 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and March with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 72°F