Overview of Tharanga Surfing Villa
Choose dates to view prices
Family Villa, 3 Bedrooms, Sea View, Sea Facing
Quadruple Room, Sea View
Deluxe Double Room Balcony and Sea View
Superior Double Room, Sea View
Standard Double Room
Double Room Balcony and Sea View
About this area
Located in Ahangama, Tharanga Surfing Villa is on the beach. Galle Fort is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Unawatuna Beach and Mirissa Beach.
- Kabalana Beach - 1 min walk
- Koggala Beach - 3 min drive
- Midigama Beach - 5 min drive
- Koggala Lake - 6 min drive
- Handunugoda Tea Museum - 55 min drive
- Midigama Railway Station - 6 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering regional cuisine. Open daily.
- Second on-site dining venue – Open daily.
About this property
Tharanga Surfing Villa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 90 per vehicle (maximum occupancy 8)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 0
- A television is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Had a great time!
The staff was super friendly and helped us whenever they could! A big plus of this hotel is the sea front with direct access to a perfect beach. We didn't think direct access to the beach was that important for us but now we wouldn't want to go without it. The food was also great here including breakfast and dinner (the latter if you preorder). Some of the rooms are a little nicer and maybe cleaner than others, so I would recommend to pay a bit extra for a higher priced sea view room. Definitely recommended.