Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Adelaide apartments in Adelaide Central Business District, walk to Adelaide Festival Centre
Popular property highlights
Located in Adelaide Central Business District, this luxury apartment building is within a 10-minute walk of Adelaide Casino, Adelaide Festival Centre, and Government House. Rundle Mall and Adelaide Oval are also within 15 minutes. Adelaide Station is only a 4-minute walk and Adelaide Mile End Station is 22 minutes.
This smoke-free apartment building features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. Other amenities include self parking, meeting rooms, and dry cleaning.
Each apartment features a balcony and a kitchen with a refrigerator, a microwave, and a dishwasher. Added amenities include a sitting area, WiFi, and wired Internet.
The apartment offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with wired Internet access (surcharge). Oaks Embassy features an indoor pool and a fitness center. This luxury apartment also offers multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Oaks Embassy is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms 2
- Number of floors - 17
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 18.00 per hour ), Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 18.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 18 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The Coffee Club - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Recreational amenities at the apartment include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 44 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 20 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: AUD 75.00 per stay
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: AUD 19.90 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 18.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 18.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: AUD 18 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 22.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 44 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 percent
- EMBASSY OAKS
- OAKS EMBASSY
- OAKS EMBASSY Adelaide
- OAKS EMBASSY Apartment
- OAKS EMBASSY Apartment Adelaide
- Hotel Oaks Embassy Apartment