Overview of InterContinental Adelaide
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Club Room, 1 King Bed (Intercontinental)
Room, 1 King Bed, River View
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Club Room, 1 King Bed, River View (Intercontinental)
Club Room, 2 Single Beds
Superior Room, 2 Single Beds
Room, 2 Single Beds, River View
Suite, 1 King Bed (Intercontinental)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Wheelchair)
About this area
InterContinental Adelaide is located on the riverwalk and in an area with great shopping. Rundle Mall and Adelaide Central Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Adelaide Botanic Gardens and Henley Beach. Check out an event or a game at Adelaide Oval, and consider making time for Adelaide Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Adelaide Casino - 1 min walk
- Parliament House - 2 min walk
- Adelaide Convention Centre - 2 min walk
- The Bradman Collection - 2 min walk
- Adelaide Festival Centre - 4 min walk
- Adelaide Station - 1 min walk
- Adelaide, SA (ADL) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Shiki – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Riverside – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- The Atrium Lounge – Serves dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 75.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 39 for adults and AUD 19.50 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 45 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 75.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- InterContinental Adelaide Hotel
- InterContinental Adelaide
- Hyatt Adelaide
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Good and easy to get around Adelaide. The hotel was good, and the Atrium was very good. Rooms were a good size and the amenities such as the gym and pool were good. We did have an issue with our aircon, but the staff couldn't have been more pleasant and given the issue started at nearly one in the morning we had our room changed and as a good will gesture received other a reduction on our bill. The staff were very good, professional and very pleasant. Good place to stay.