Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 2 Single Beds (Superior Charm)
- 2 single
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed (Allure)
- 1 king
Premium Villa, 1 Bedroom
- 1 king
Superior Room, 1 Double Bed (Superior Charm)
- 1 double
Beach spa retreat walking distance from Fort Aguada
This Candolim hotel is located by the ocean, nestled on the beach a short distance from Fort Aguada, Sinquerim Beach, and Candolim Beach. Local attractions also include Aguada Lighthouse and St. Anthony's Chapel.
Catch some rays at the beach or spend the day relaxing at Vivanta by Taj - Fort Aguada, Goa's full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's 5 restaurants.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 8 April 2014 to 31 May 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- One of the dining venues
Hit the beach and work on your tan in the sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with complimentary cabanas and umbrellas. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Vivanta by Taj - Fort Aguada, Goa like an outdoor pool and a children's pool.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 5 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This luxury hotel also offers a health club, a spa tub, and a steam room.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Medical assistance available
- Tour assistance
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Beauty services
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Poolside bar
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 145
- Number of floors - 2
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Swimming pool - children's
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Parking nearby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ceiling fan
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Memory foam mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Latitude - This poolside restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
Morisco - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily
IL Camino - This restaurant serves dinner only. Open select days
SFX - This restaurant overlooks the ocean. Afternoon tea is offered.
Martini Bar - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Swimming on site
Jiva Spa has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; Permanent Account Number (PAN) cards will not be accepted due to national regulations. Guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Indian citizens must show a PAN card at check-out for cash transactions exceeding INR 25000.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 15
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: INR 700 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 750 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 750 (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: INR 3000 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2500 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.