Cala Romantica Water Cave Adventure
- Impressive adventure in the area of Calas de Mallorca. This tour combines hiking with caving, and adds an interesting touch with an optional 25-meter abseil.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- Returns to original departure point
- Departure time: 9:20 AM
What you can expect
We will start the tour from Cala Romàntica, and we will hike to Cala Falcó. Once in the cove, we will equip us with the necessary materials to enter in the aquatic cave.
Once there, we will descend to sea level with abseiling (optional). Then, we will go into the cave through a tunnel (not underwater) and enjoy an impressive circular route inside the cave.
Finally, we will leave the cave and we will swim to the beach (about 220 metres) and we will trek back to the meeting point.
• Cala Romantica, Cala Romantica, Majorca, Balearic Islands