VIP Sailing tour from Cala Ratjada to Natural Park
- Enjoy a full-day cruise on a sailing boat from Cala Ratjada
- Discover the amazing coast of the North of Majorca
- Admire hidden landscapes and the unspoiled coastilne
- Relax sunbathing or swim int the crystal clear waters
- Enjoy a lunch onboard and drinks during the trip
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Activity for participants starting at age 8
- Bring along your swimming costume, sun cream and comfortable shoes. at the beginning and end of the summer, some warm clothing
What you can expect
Pamper yourself and get to know the beauty of the wild landscapes of the North of Mallorca while sailing to the sound of tranquility, comfort and relaxation on board this sailing boat from Cala Ratjada.
Experience new sensations at sea and discover the beauty of the natural park in the North-East of Majorca while enjoying the tranquility that only a sailing boat can offer in the waters of the Mediterranean.
The sailing trip starts from Cala Ratjada. This location is located in the North of Majorca and the itinerary is designed to allow all participants to travel along countless coves in the Capdepera and Arta area while cruising and experiencing a new perspective on this island.
After departing from the port of Cala Ratjadas, this sailing trip in Mallorca starts towards the natural park and the peninsula “Cap de Freu”. After exploring hidden landscapes, the unspoiled coastline, clean white sand beaches and crystal clear waters, the captain guides the participants to his favourite anchorage to allow the participants to swim while lunch with meat, fish, pasta and fruit gets prepared. Drinks such as soft drinks, beer, sangria, white wine, sparkling wine and coffee are included in the price.